Wednesday 21 October 2015

A relationship of 3 months

It’s a rain forest and a dry desert.

It’s the Mount Everest and the Dead Sea.

It’s an apple and a bougainvillea.

It’s the Young India Fellowship.
It’s cold and hot.
It’s hot and cold.

It’s yellow and grey.
It’s addictive and exhaustive.
It’s stressful and carefree.

It’s the yin and the yang.

3 months.

It’s the longest I’ve stayed away from her. 
Ever since the history of one December 24th.

Tomorrow I’m flying to visit her and now I wish I could be there in two places at the same time.

Like really.
Really really!

Attachment?

Umm, I don’t know. 
It’s a strange relationship. 

It makes me happy. 
It makes me sad. 

It makes me want for more.
Some more. 
Always!

It’s addictive.
And exhaustive.

Strangely queer.
Queerly weird.

Is it good or bad?

I don’t know. 

It’s addictive.
That’s all I know.


Meanwhile.. in the background..

B : Queer ah?
A : Queer has two meanings. 

B : Bachelors in English Economics ah?

Beat playing at a distance .. I’m a Barbie girl..in the Barbie world 

C : Why are they here? 

B : Writing something!

C : P ah?

Crowd enters!

What’s happening!!

As I complete I’m called .....

Chatter chatter…

It doesn’t end.

Goes on….


C : Singing.. I’m a Barbie girl..na na na na na..

C : I passed a psychopath exam in distinction. I was very proud that day.

B : Enough! We know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment