Thursday 12 June 2014

Saanvi papa! :D

A picturesque village.
Mehendi happening at home.
She came along with her mother.
It was her mother's friend's wedding. :)
She was a mamma's kid for a while.
No talking. No smiling.

"Who are these strangers?
Amma, where have you got me?
What is it that these strangers are applying on their hands?
It gives out a strange smell. :o
Why are we here?
Umm, I can see some familiar faces.
But still, Why are we here?? ", her mind preoccupied with thoughts like these. :p


And then, eager to know what's happening around, she left her mamma's hand to check what the other ladies were upto.

Everyone calling out - Sanvi.. Sanvi.. Sanvi..

"Dude, do you even know me? I have never seen you before.  Is that (s-a-n-v-i) your favourite five letter word for the moment? Okay, introduce yourself. I need to know who you are first.", lost in contemplation wearing a bemused smile. :)

After a while, feeling a little comfortable with all the attention, she steps down and then her first word is 'baunni' with a totally adorable smile. 'Baunni' and 'Bala' are the most frequently used words in saanvi's speech. :)

( Banunni -> Bagundi -  It's a telugu word which means  - It's nice!
Bala -> Baledu - means  - It's not nice! )

And then, in the next few minutes we became friends. :D
I have no idea how! But we became friends. Yaay! :)




She calls me 'harry akka'. She actually meant 'Hari akka'. :)
Ya, I love my name. It's my favourite six letter word. :D
But that's okay :p  We are friends now, so harry akka is accepted. :D  


Fun begins now!
We go out, we come in, we play, we talk, we wash off our mehendi, we talk again, we irritate people, we get irritated, we share chocolates, we get ready, we go out again, we click some photus, we eat ice-creams :D, we stand before the AC, we get some air, some boredom, we go out again and then this goes on.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment