Sunday 4 March 2012

*Whooopiieee*!! :)




"Just living is not enough, One must experience 

sunshine, freedom and a little flower!" :) 

Hello World!

Yaay!

Rejoiced with my new step!

I completely agree, now, that series of silence and being with oneself results in something new, thats how this idea of blogging started.
{ Thankyou chicken pox, for a 'free' month and so many thoughts. :) }
             
           Everything has a story behind it. A sweet little one.A very different one and thats how i thought of blogging a story | a photo or a story and manyyy photos or a bigg story and yes photos (: - Anything and everything with photos. :p 
                      

                    This idea struck me last night,after processing, this is how it looks.

Well right now I'm enjoying it a lot.I'm pleased that you are visiting my blog today,and i invite you to return to it often. (: 



~ i-me-myself :)

6 comments: